Sunday 10 April 2016

Best of the Trail Camera

Trail cameras really interest me.  They offer a unique perspective on the wildlife around us, to be able to see what goes on when no people are around. 

I have played around for the last couple years with one trail camera that I quite enjoy.  The first ever post on this blog included some trail camera photos, so some may be repeats.  However I think they are interesting and are worth including again.  Some pictures were taken before I had the time and date settings along the bottom of the photos figured out.

Wild Turkeys

White-tailed Deer
 Raccoon

Turkey Vulture

Red-tailed Hawk
 American Crow

Red Fox

Coyote (probably)  I honestly don't know for certain, but coyote seems most likely.  It would have almost been touching the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment