Thursday 12 October 2017

Miscellaneous Photos

Long time no post for me.  I haven't had much to post about for the last while, but have been out many times and enjoying fall migration.  I thought I would share some miscellaneous photos from the past breeding season and into this fall.

Chipping Sparrow feeding Brown-headed Cowbird

Black Squirrel with brown tail.


Wood Ducks and Pintails on our farm.
Curious Chickadee
Puffball
Blue Heron taking off
American Golden Plovers at Mitchell Sewage Lagoons.
New observation deck at Mitchell Sewage Lagoons.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you. I saw that nice viewing stand at Mitchell when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blake. My schedule is fairly busy but I still like to get a post out once in a while.

      I think there is some good potential for that viewing stand. I’m hoping to get out there again soon before fall migration winds down.

      Delete